Update | 2020-04-01 00:00:00
Summoners War 2 Announcement and End of Service Notice
Greetings from Com2uS!
Summoners War has been updated to its final version. Please check below for details!
* The actual update will be applied through an auto update during the maintenance. (Android/iOS)
* Details can be checked through the maintenance notice.
v6.6.6 Update Details
▶ [Summoners War 2] Announcing the next generation
We are excited to announce the release of [Summoners War 2] at the 6th anniversary of Summoners War: Sky Arena!
After closely listening to user feedback, we developed a new game for you to enjoy! We do not want to spoil too much, but it will contain a lot of highly requested features such as more Beach transmogrifications, 1★ [Slime] First Awakening, increased proc rates of [Violent] rune on defence, and many others.
We will release further details in a developer's note shortly. The developer's note is also available via [Sky Island → MEDIA Icon → Developer's Note].
▶ [Summoners War] End of Service Announcement
Unfortunately releasing Summoners War 2 means that we will have to terminate support for Summoners War: Sky Arena. We enjoyed this time with you a lot and hope see every Summoner returning in Summoners War 2.
We will provide an option for you to convert your Summoners War account into extra starting items in Summoners War 2! The amount of bonus resources will scale with money spent. Users who supported our poor CEO with over $9,000 will additionally be granted the unique [Whale Goddess Ellia] costume.
Service for [Summoners War: Sky Arena] will be terminated at Apr. 30th 4:20am PDT.
▶ Bug Fixes
- [Arena] Fixed an issue of the world rankings not refreshing correctly.
- [World Arena] Fixed an issue of the activation rate of [Violent] rune being lower than intended.
- [/u/nysra] Fixed an issue of the not summoning 5★ [Polar Queen] of Water Attribute.
▶ <1 Transcendence Scroll of Light&Darkness> for Summoners who stayed with us this long!
- The gift will be available during Mar. 27th 4:20am – Mar. 28th 4:20am PDT
We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.